Add some extra oomph to your traditional hummus with our Garlic Purée! Get fresh without the mess, no cutting boards or peeling required. Goodbye stinky hands… hello organic garlicy goodness.
- 1 (15 oz) can Cannellini Beans
- 1 – 3 tbsp. liquid from the can
- 1 – 2 tbsp. Garlic Purée, to taste
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- 1 tbsp. Tahini
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil + more for garnish
- ¼ tsp. Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Garnish with a sprinkle of Smoked Paprika and Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Toasted Pine Nuts, optional for garnish
- Add first seven ingredients to a food processor and pulse until well combined. Add a little of the reserved bean liquid, if necessary, to thin consistency.
- Serve immediately with assorted vegetables and crackers.
- Refrigerate any leftovers, covered, for up to 2 days.