Learn how to upgrade that standard box of mac and cheese into a drool-worthy dinner the whole family will devour.
- 1 (6oz) box Mac & Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Salted Butter
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 big squeeze Organic Garlic Purée (about 2 tbsp.)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Crushed Crackers + 1 tbsp. Salted Butter
- Organic Italian Parsley, to taste
- 1 cup Bacon, cooked and cut into bitesize pieces
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cook noodles according to the packaged directions. Subtract 1 – 2 minutes off the boiling time to ensure that they are slightly undercooked. We cooked ours for 5 minutes and it was perfect. (The noodles will finish cooking in the oven).
- Drain noodles and add butter, milk, ½ cup cheddar, Organic Garlic Purée, and the cheese packet to the hot stove pot. Mix together until well combined and then add the noodles back in. Stir until every noodle is coated with cheese sauce.
- Mix crushed crackers with 1 tbsp. melted butter. Set aside.
- Pour mac & cheese into a buttered baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Top the dish with crushed crackers and pop it into the oven for 10 – 15 minutes, or until crackers have slightly browned.
- Garnish with Italian Parsley + bacon. Enjoy immediately.