The best part about Thanksgiving...the leftovers! This year, switch up your traditional leftover turkey sandwich for these delicious Turkey Cranberry Sliders topped with our fresh organic, Parsley.
- 1 package of Sweet Slider Rolls (12-count)
- 2 cups diced turkey
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh Soli Organic Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover 9x13 baking pan with foil, spray with cooking spray.
- Remove rolls from package in one piece and cut entire slab of rolls in half lengthwise.
- Place bottom slab in foiled cover pan.
- Layer with turkey, cranberry sauce and cheese. (NOTE: You may need to warm the cranberry sauce for a few seconds in the microwave to make it a spreadable consistency.)
- Add top slab of rolls.
- Melt butter in microwave and whisk in remaining ingredients (except parm. cheese and parsley). Pour evenly over rolls.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 5 additional minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Slice into individual sliders and serve warm.