We’re revamping that iconic sandwich that everyone loves and turning it into a mouthwatering burger. These Turkey Club Cheeseburgers are great for backyard grilling, entertaining guests at home, or simply served during the busy weeknight hustle.
For the Patties:
- Ground Turkey
- 6 slices of Bacon, crumbled
- 2 tbsp. chopped Organic Parsley
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Purée
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 - 2 tbsp. Mayonnaise (optional)
For the Sun-dried Tomato Aioli:
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- Organic Sun-dried Tomato Purée
- Red Onion
- Swiss cheese
- Hamburger Bun
- Gently mix all ingredients for the patties in a large bowl. Form into four individual burgers and rub the outside of each with a dab of olive oil.
- Preheat grill to 400 – 450 F.
- While the grill preheats, make the Sun-dried Tomato Aioli by mixing all three ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside in the refrigerator until you’re ready to assemble the cheeseburgers.
- Grill patties for roughly 6 minutes on each side, making sure that the internal temperature is at least 165°F prior to consuming. We shut the lid during our cooking process. If you choose to grill them open-air, they might need a little more time on each side.
- To melt the cheese over the burger, simply add the cheese slices to the top of each patty during the last minute of the grilling process.
- For a classic club experience, layer each cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, red onion and slather the buns with our sun-dried Tomato Aioli. Enjoy!