Liven up veggies and pasta salads with our Sundried Tomato Purée! It’s the perfect addition for your next family gathering or cookout. We only use natural preservatives in our line of purées, so you know exactly what you’re feeding your loved ones.
- 16 ounces Bowtie Pasta
- 4 - 5 Mini Bell Peppers, sliced
- 2 cups bite-sized Broccoli Florets
- ½ cup Diced Red Onion
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz Hard Salami, chopped
- Sun-dried Tomato Purée, as needed
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ - ¾ cup Feta Cheese Crumbles, optional
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to packaged directions for al dente. Drain well and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare and chop all vegetables and salami.
- Combine pasta, vegetables and salami in a large mixing bowl or platter. Squeeze about 4 - 5 tbsp., or to taste, of the Sun-dried Tomato Purée over the pasta salad. Add Olive Oil and toss together until everything is coated and mixed together.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to let flavors blend for at least 2 hours.
- Stir carefully before serving and sprinkle with feta cheese, if desired.