Elevate frozen snack food to the next level! These sweet potato tater tots get a flavor boost from fresh rosemary and garlic. Tossed with fruity extra-virgin olive and kosher salt, they’re perfect for dipping in everything from ketchup to sriracha mayonnaise. Happy snacking.
- 1 16oz bag Frozen Sweet Potato Tater Tots
- 2-3 fat rosemary sprigs, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, slices
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- coarse kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Spread the tots on a large cookie sheet or two smaller ones and toss with the olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the tots from the oven and toss with the rosemary, garlic and salt, then return to oven until fully cooked (another 10-15 minutes).
- Serve immediately as is, or with the condiments of your choice. Srirachi, Aioli, ketchup…