This easy version of taco dip is the perfect spooky appetizer to celebrate the Halloween season.
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- ¼ cup taco sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup guacamole
- ½ cup sliced ripe black olives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- ½ cup chopped ripe tomato
- ¼ cup of chopped Soli Organic Cilantro
- plastic squirt bottle (optional)
- plastic spider ring (optional; decoration only)
- Tortilla chips
- Start by stirring together the refried beans (warmed), taco seasoning and taco sauce.
- Then spread beans in the bottom of a glass pie plate. Spread guacamole over the top of the beans. Draw spider web on the top of the guacamole with the sour cream. Sprinkle olives, cheese, tomato and fresh cilantro around the edges. Place plastic spider in the center for decoration and serve with tortilla chips.