Skip the hot sauce and give grilled meats, burgers and seafood some serious heat with our Spicy Harissa Purée! We only use fresh, organic ingredients in our purées… how many fiery condiments can brag about the same thing? Not many, friends.
- 2 Salmon Filets
- Harissa Purée
- Olive Oil, as needed
- Lime Slices, optional garnish
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- While you wait for the grill to get to temperature, season each piece of salmon with a little olive oil and Harissa Purée. Assemble the side salad that you will be serving it with.
- Place salmon directly on the grill, cover and cook for roughly 5 minutes per side (depending on the thickness of your fish). The salmon will be finished cooking on each side when it can easily be lifted with a grill spatula.
- Serve with a side salad and optional lime garnish. Enjoy immediately