Skip that regular glass of bubbles and try our revamp of a classic cocktail recipe. You’ll want to sip on these every day, whether it's Christmas, New Years, or Thursday.
- 6 Fresh Mint Leaves + more for garnish
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 3 ounces Brut Champagne, chilled
- 1/2 ounce Bourbon, chilled
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- Lemon Twist, garnish
- Pour sugar into the bottom of a champagne glass.
- Add chilled champagne, bourbon and a dash of bitters.
- Slap fresh mint leaves against your hand to wake up the herb’s essence. Garnish champagne glass with fresh mint and a lemon twist. Enjoy immediately.
We like to keep the bourbon in the freezer (therefore ice is not needed in this recipe).