Mint and lemon goes hand and hand. Get your Spring jump-started with a refreshing minty sparkling limoncello cocktail. Easy prep and a few simple ingredients and you’ll toasting the sunshine in no time.
- 1 oz Limoncello
- 2 oz sparkling lemon soda such as Pierre
- .5 oz Mint simple syrup
- 3 oz (100ml) Prosecco
- Crushed ice
- Mint and lemon for garnish
- Prepare Mint simple syrup ahead of time.
- Combine ingredients, stir, and pour over crushed ice.
- Top with fresh mint, and lemon slice, and enjoy.