Add some fresh to your refreshment this holiday season with a delicious cocktail featuring woodsy, peppery rosemary and sweet, tart cranberry.
- 2 oz. gin
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- 1 oz. rosemary simple syrup
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- Garnish: Living Organic Rosemary
- To make the rosemary simple syrup: Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of granulated sugar to a saucepan. Cut a large rosemary sprig from Living Organic Herbs plant and add it to the pan. Bring to a boil, while mixing continuously. Remove from heat and let cool. Strain the liquid into a jar for storing.
- In a mixing glass, combine the gin, cranberry juice, rosemary simple syrup, and lemon juice. Stir.
- Pour into a tumbler over ice.
- Ignite the end of a Organic rosemary sprig. Add to the drink as a garnish.