Gin, sage, lime juice, and hard apple cider mix to form the perfect refreshing autumn cocktail.
- Soli Organic Living Sage leaves
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- 2 oz gin
- (1) 12 oz bottle of hard apple cider
- Lighter or match
- Apple slices, Cinnamon Stick, and fresh Sage
- Hold a flame to 3-6 fresh sage leaves until they catch fire. (Note: If sage doesn't light, dry it in the oven for 10 minutes on low heat).
- When leaves begin to smoke, place sage on a flat plate and cover with each glass.
- Leave for 5 minutes. Be sure the sage is just smoking and not fully burning.
- Turn glasses over and release sage smoke.
- Fill each with ice.
- Combine lime juice and gin and pour equally into each glass.
- Top with hard apple cider and stir.
- Garnish with apple slices, cinnamon sticks, and fresh sage.
Recipe credit: bbqguys.com