If you’re ready for football season, these tasty Sheet Pan Nachos featuring chicken, cheese, and veggies and topped with fresh organic cilantro will be a winner with your team.
- 12 ounces restaurant-style tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 (4-ounce) cans chopped green chiles
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar, shredded
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack
- 10 ounces crumbled queso fresco
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and chopped
- 2 jalapeños, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped Soli Organic Cilantro
- Hot sauce, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Arrange half the chips in a single layer on the baking sheet. Top the chips with half of the chicken, half of the chiles, and half of the cheddar, Monterey Jack, and queso fresco. Top with the remaining chips, chicken, chiles, cheddar, Monterey Jack, and queso fresco.
- Bake until the cheese is evenly melted and chips start to brown on the exposed edges, about 5 minutes. Top with onion, radishes, avocado, jalapeño, Soli Organic Cilantro, and hot sauce. Enjoy