Need a quick and easy side dish? These rainbow carrots glazed in a bourbon brown sugar sauce and garnished with pumpkin seeds and fresh Thyme make a colorful and delicious addition to your holiday table.
- 2 bunches organic rainbow carrots - cleaned, trimmed.
- 2 tbsp. EVOO
- kosher salt/black pepper
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. bourbon
- 1 tbsp. roasted pumpkin seeds
- 2-3 sprigs Living Organic Thyme
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place carrots onto a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt/pepper. Bake until fork tender
- Into a medium saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Add sugar.
- Whisk to combine. Carefully add bourbon. Season with salt/pepper.
- Whisk until combined.
- Plate carrots. Drizzle glaze over carrots. Garnish carrots with pumpkin seeds and thyme.
Recipe by @bellalimento