With its mild lemon scent and flavor, THAT’S TASTY™ Organic Lemon Balm makes an excellent an herbal tea
- ¼ cup fresh Lemon Balm leaves chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. raw honey (optional)
- Chop the Lemon Balm leaves to release their oils. Set aside.
- Heat water in a cup in the microwave or on the stove until just boiling.
- Mix the leaves and water in a mug and allow to stand 10 minutes to steep.
- Stir in honey and strain if desired.
- Drink warm.
In our photos, we use a tea infuser, but feel free to strain with cheese cloth or any fine mesh strainer.