Spike nature’s healthiest replenisher with a sprig of fresh herbs and juicy fruit! Making infused water couldn’t be easier. This is not an exact recipe here, so add as much fresh herbs and sweet fruit as your little heart desires.
- 5oz blackberries
- 0.5oz fresh Mint
- 1 Lime, sliced
- 0.5oz fresh Rosemary
- 1 grapefruit, sliced
- 5oz fresh raspberries
- 0.5oz fresh Basil
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 8oz fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 Kiwis, sliced
- 05oz fresh Thyme
- Grab your favorite pitcher place your chosen ingredients in the bottom
- If using leafy herbs like Basil or Mint, slap them against an open palm several times to help release the oils
- Fill your pitcher with cool, clean water (1-2 quarts)
- Allow the mixture to sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow the flavor to permeate
- You can refill the pitcher when it gets low, you won't get quite as much flavor, but it will still be refreshing and delicious
If you’re in a hurry, slightly smash fruit before adding to the pitcher. This adds instant flavor that you can enjoy right away, though it might make the water a bit cloudy.
Edible Flowers won’t add much flavor, but they make a beautiful addition as a garnish.