Perfect for a quick lunch - make a delicious sandwich or serve in lettuce wraps for a light zesty meal.
- 6 eggs (hard boiled if you got'em)
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 2 tbsp. mayo
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dill Puree
- Salt pepper to taste
- If starting with hard-boiled eggs, skip to step 5.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and fill with enough cold water to cover the eggs by 1 inch.
- Bring to a full boil over high heat, and then turn off the burner.
- Cover the pan and let sit for 10-12 minutes.
- Peel the eggs, but do not chop.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix with a serving fork. You want to break up the eggs into smaller pieces but leave some chunks for texture.
- Serve with toasted bread for sandwiches, make lettuce wraps, or enjoy all on its own.
Can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.