Quinoa made with fresh lemon, Basil, Parsley, and Thyme is a healthy, vegan, and gluten-free seasonal dish perfect for a summer dinner.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons chopped Basil
- 3 tablespoons chopped Parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped Thyme
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions.
- Stir in the basil, parsley, thyme, lemon juice, salt, lemon rind, and pepper.
- Fluff with a fork and garnish with fresh Basil