We’ve partnered with Pamela’s Pancake & Baking Mix to create these savory Pumpkin, Goat Cheese & Thyme Muffins. We recommend serving them with a hearty soup or other cold-weather comfort meal!
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin purée
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ½ cups + 1 ½ teaspoons Pamela’s Pancake & Baking Mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh Soli Organic Thyme
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine the eggs, pumpkin purée, olive oil, honey, and almond milk with half of the goat cheese in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the Pamela’s Pancake & Baking Mix and Soli Organic Thyme to the mixture and stir until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly throughout the muffin pan, then top with the remaining goat cheese.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.