class="min-h-[98px] md:min-h-[128px] rev:min-h-0 print:hidden"
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp minced fresh Basil
- 3 tbsp minced fresh Italian Parsley
- 3 tbsp minced fresh Mint
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix cheeses and butter until smooth using an electric mixer or by hand.
- Add minced herbs and stir to incorporate.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Shape cheese mixture into 5-6 balls (they should be roughly golf ball sized) and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Toast pistachios in a skillet on high heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Be careful not to burn them!
- Blitz pistachios in a food processor for a few pulses, or finely chop them by hand.
- Gently roll chilled cheese balls in the ground pistachios covering each side.
- Serve with your choice of crackers or sliced crusty bread.
20" class="fixed bottom-0 right-0 pr-4">