Elevate a traditional brussels sprouts side by adding grated parmesan, panko bread crumbs, lemon and our fresh Soli Organic, Dill
- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts, cut in half
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp. Chopped Soli Organic Fresh Dill
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Wash and trim the Brussels sprouts, then cut them in half. Place the halves in a large bowl.
- Pour over the olive oil, grated parmesan, Panko bread crumbs, fresh Soli Organic Dill, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges for an optional garnish.