Fall is the time for family dinners full of comfort food, and No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles create a mouthwatering lasagna bake with pops of flavor from Soli Organic Basil.
- 12 ounces No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- 14.5 ounces diced tomatoes
- 3 cups cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon Soli Organic Basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Soli Organic Italian Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350° and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Following package instructions, cook No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles.
- Over medium-high heat, sauté the onion and garlic in a large skillet with vegetable oil until softened, about three to five minutes. Add the ground beef and cook until browned. Mix in the sauce and tomatoes before setting aside.
- Mix together the cottage cheese, egg, parmesan, Soli Organic Basil, and 1 cup of mozzarella. Add the No Yolks Extra Broad Noodles.
- Spread half of the noodle mixture in the pan, top with half of the sauce, and repeat. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover for the last 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped Soli Organic Italian Parsley and serve. Enjoy!
Inspired by Dance Around the Kitchen