Enjoy the refreshing Mint and Rosemary Lemonade with Vanilla! It's a perfect drink for hot summer days.
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 6-8 lemons)
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 cup fresh Soli Organic Mint leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh Soli Organic Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices and fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup of water and the granulated sugar. Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is completely dissolved. This creates a simple syrup. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- In a large pitcher, combine the fresh lemon juice, remaining 3 cups of water, and the cooled simple syrup. Stir well to mix.
- Take the fresh mint leaves and gently rub them between your hands to release their natural oils. Add the mint leaves to the pitcher.
- Take the fresh rosemary sprigs and bruise them slightly by gently pressing them with the back of a spoon. This helps release the flavor. Add the rosemary sprigs to the pitcher.
- Stir in the vanilla extract. Make sure all the ingredients are well combined.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator and let it chill for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to infuse.
- When ready to serve, fill glasses with ice cubes. Pour the mint and rosemary lemonade over the ice.
- Garnish each glass with a slice of lemon and a sprig of fresh mint and or rosemary.
- Stir gently and serve immediately.