DIY meets lunchtime with these Kid's Pizza Pitas. Add marinara, pita bread, pepperonis, and fresh Basil to their lunchbox for a fun and healthy lunch! Bonus: Save some for yourself to have too.
- 1 sandwich thin bread
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- Mini pepperonis as desired
- Soli Organic Basil
- Place your sandwich thins and pepperoni in the large part of your bento box.
- Pour the sauce into one the small part of your bento box.
- Place the cheese and Soli Organic Basil into the other small part of your bento box.
- Allow your child to decorate their pizza how they would like and be sure to give them a spoon to spread their sauce on the crust.