Cauliflower-Bacon Dip is the perfect game day recipe. The mouthwatering blend of roasted cauliflower, smooth cheese, salty bacon and creamy sour cream is absolutely addicting. Need we say more?
- 1-pound cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups freshly grated cheese + a sprinkle for topping
- 4 slices of cooked bacon crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped + garnish
- Optional: 1 tbsp. red onion, chopped for garnish
Low-carb keto veggie suggestions for dippers:
- Mini Bell Peppers
- Carrot Chips
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower florets with olive oil, salt and pepper together and then pour evenly onto a large baking sheet. Roast until golden, turning halfway through, for about 25 minutes.
- Allow roasted cauliflower to cool to room temperature (Optional: Using a clean dish towel, squeeze any excess water out of the cauliflower. This will give you a thicker dip).
- Transfer cauliflower to your food processor and pulse together with the garlic, sour cream, 2 cups grated cheese, crumbled bacon and ¼ cup chopped chives.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish and sprinkle with additional cheese. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until the cheese is starting to brown and the inside is warmed.
- Serve with your desired dipping companions and enjoy immediately.
- We love mixing up the blends of cheese in this recipe. Like your appetizers with a bit of a kick? Use one cup of cheddar alongside one cup of pepper jack.
- Add a few shakes of your favorite hot sauce for extra zing.
- Serve with smashed avocado that’s topped with chives, salty bacon, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Swoon.