Spicy Turkey Burgers made with our Jalapeno Puree, smashed and seared to crispy perfection.
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp.freshly chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Jalapeno Puree
- Salt and pepper
- Cheese of choice (optional) and other condiments
- Jalapeno Puree
- Burger Buns
- To make the burgers, combine ground turkey, Worcestershire sauce, chopped parsley, and jalapeno puree in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix well then divide into four balls.
- Add turkey to grill preheated on medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes on each side. Add then griddle press for an additional minute. This gets the burger nice and crunchy.
- Remove grill press and add cheese until melted.
- Place on buns and add condiments as desired. We recommend mixing another squirt of jalapeno puree mixed with mayo for a spicy topping add more fresh jalapenos, followed by bun top.