The perfect spread for crusty bread and crackers. The sweet notes from the blistered tomatoes serve as a nice contrast when served with a variety of savory meats and cheeses.
- 1 clamshell (10 oz) Cherry or Marzano Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 – 2 big squeezes of Italian Herbs Purée (around 1 – 2 Tbsp.)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash, dry, and cut tomatoes in half. Gently mix with purée in a medium-sized mixing bowl until coated.
- Evenly spread tomatoes flat onto a baking sheet. Roast for 15 – 20 minutes, or until tomatoes have started to caramelize.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or platter and enjoy immediately or at room temperature.