This Irish-inspired combination of bold whiskey, fresh mint, and spicy ginger beer is the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. This drink is easy to make and a great way to show off your creativity and add a bit of Irish flair to your next gathering.
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 6-8 fresh Soli Organic Living Mint leaves
- 2 1/2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 6 ounces spicy ginger beer
- Garnish: lime wedges and mint leaves
- In your favorite cocktail glass, muddle lime juice and mint leaves together.
- Add whiskey
- Pour ginger beer and gently mix together.
- Top with ice and lime wedge and mint leaves.