- 2 cups spring mix salad
- ½ cup chopped Basil, Mint, and Parsley
- Shallot, thinly sliced
- 3 ripe peaches, cut into wedges (we used white peaches)
- 6 prosciutto slices
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine salad, shallots, and herbs in a bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine.
- Add peaches and prosciutto and serve.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard for the dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste.
This is an adapted version of this recipe by Gourmet Traveller