This smooth and cheesy Ham and Herb Quiche with fresh Rosemary is incredibly versatile, creamy, and delicious.
- 1 8” frozen pie crust
- 7 Eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half or whole milk
- 1/2 of a 5.2 oz package of Boursin shallot and chive gourmet cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Emeril’s Original Essence seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped Soli Organic Living Rosemary
- 1 Cup quality shredded cheddar cheese (we recommend a triple blend)
- 2 Slices of Virginia baked ham from the deli section cut into 1/2 square pieces
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. In a medium bowl, add eggs, half and half or milk, Emeril seasoning, and rosemary, and whip with a whisk or a fork, making sure to incorporate air into the eggs (this helps create a pleasantly fluffy quiche). Add Boursin cheeses and, with a fork, break it apart until fulling blended with the egg mixture.
- 3. Stir in cheddar cheese blend and pour into pie shell
- 4. Evenly distribute ham throughout the quiche
- 5. Bake at 375 for 40 - 50 minutes. Keep an eye on the quiche for when it completely rises, including the middle, and is a warm golden color cooked thoroughly. Remove from oven and confirm it’s cooked thoroughly by inserting a knife and it removes without wet egg). Allow to rest for 10 minutes and then serve.