Serve with carrot chips, toasted pita bread, bell peppers, or your favorite dipping vessels. Switch up that traditional spinach dip recipe with this revamp of a Mediterranean classic!
- 15 ounces chopped frozen Spinach, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped Sweet Onion
- 1 clamshell Italian Parsley, leaves separated
- 2 squeezes of Organic Dill Purée (about 2 tbsp.)
- 2 squeezes of Organic Garlic Purée (about 2 tbsp.)
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Feta Cheese, cubed or crumbled
- 1/4 tsp. Salt, or to taste
- Place thawed spinach in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out any excess water. Make sure to use a dark colored towel to ensure you do not stain it green.
- Set spinach in a large mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix until well combined. NOTE: only use the leaves from the parsley, as the stems do not work well in this recipe. Slightly chop the leaves before adding to your mixing bowl.
- Place dip in the refrigerator, covered, until you’re ready to serve. You can make this recipe up to one day in advance if you’d like.