Goat Cheese Truffles are an easy no-bake appetizer ready in under 30-minutes. A perfect addition to any holiday gathering.
- 10 oz. plain goat cheese (room temperature)
- 6 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 T. honey plus more for drizzling (optional)
- 1 1/2 c. chopped pecans divided (you can use walnuts if preferred)
- 1 c. chopped dried cranberries
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh Soli Organic Italian Parsley
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh Soli Organic Dill
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer beat goat cheese and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Fold in a 1/2 cup chopped pecans; set aside.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Add together the remaining pecans, dried cranberries, Soli Organic Dill and Parsley in the center of the parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out one ball of cheese filling and toss in pecan mixture. Continue until all truffles have been rolled in the coating.
- Refrigerate the truffles until ready to serve.
- Before serving, add a drizzle of honey to each truffle, if desired. Serve with crackers or warm crostini.