Jack & Annie’s Classic Jack Meatballs and Primal Kitchen Marinara sauce with fresh Soli Organic Parsley and Basil create a flavorful, fun vegetarian appetizer perfect for game-day gatherings.
- 12 dinner rolls
- 12 Jack & Annie’s Classic Jack Meatballs
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ teaspoon Soli Organic Parsley, plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon Soli Organic Basil
- 1 jar Primal Kitchen Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Soli Organic Parsley
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Following package instructions, prepare Jack & Annie’s Classic Jack Meatballs. Set aside.
- In a small pot, cook the butter and garlic until fragrant and starting to brown. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Scoop out the top of each roll with a knife, allowing enough room for the meatballs without cutting through the bottom.
- Spray a 9x13" baking pan with nonstick spray and assemble the rolls in the pan.
- Mix the parmesan, Soli Organic Parsley, and pepper into the garlic butter. With a pastry brush, brush the hollowed-out dinner rolls with the garlic butter, evenly coating the rolls.
- Pour one tablespoon of the Primal Kitchen Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce into each roll.
- Add a cooked Jack & Annie’s Classic Jack Meatball into each roll. Cover each meatball with the remaining Primal Kitchen Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over each of the rolls. Garnish with Soli Organic Parsley and Basil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Using a knife, separate the rolls, transfer to a serving tray, and garnish with Soli Organic Parsley. Enjoy!
Inspired by Lord Byron’s Kitchen