Treat dad to a delicious grilled salmon on Father's Day with this easy recipe
- 1 lb. - 2lbs salmon (top loin, loin, or second cut)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Soli Organic Basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Soli Organic Italian Parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes of ground black pepper
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl, and stir to mix well.
- Marinate the salmon with the marinade for 20 minutes.
- Heat up a Blackstone (or traditional) grill to medium heat at 350°F (176°C). Remove the salmon from the marinade. Place the salmon, skin side down.
- Grill the salmon for 4 minutes, uninterrupted. Turn the salmon over and grill for another 4 minutes, uninterrupted. Baste with the remaining Marinade mixture while grilling.
- Depending on the type of salmon cuts you use; you might need to grill it for a longer (or shorter) time.
- Cover the lid and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the inside is completely cooked through. Remove from the grill and serve immediately with lemon wedges, dill sauce, or sweet chili sauce.