Get ready for game day with this crowd-pleasing creamy dill dip.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped Soli Organic Dill
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced Soli Organic Parsley
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 2 round bread loaves
- Your choice of vegetables (carrot sticks, celery sticks, sweet peppers, etc.)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Cut out the center of 1 bread round and add dill dip into the interior cavity of the bread bowl. Cut up other bread round into 2-inch squares for dipping. Serve with your choice of vegetables and bread squares.