Fire up the grill. Just a handful of ingredients are all you’ll need for this scrumptious Grilled Chicken with Herbs.
- 2 tbsp. chopped Organic Parsley
- 2 tsp. Organic Rosemary
- 2 tsp. Organic Thyme
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- In a blender combine the Parsley, Rosemary, Thyme, garlic, oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Place chicken in a glass bowl and pour blended marinade over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 48 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Grill chicken for about 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
- Serve with salad, corn or fresh green beans.