Try this easy and family-friendly Egg Roll in a Bowl for dinner next week. A healthy twist on everyone's favorite appetizer, this meal is packed with flavor with the addition of fresh Soli Organic Cilantro and Basil.
- 1 lb ground beef or pork
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 14 ounces shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce, or liquid aminos
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Soli Organic Living Basil
- Soli Organic Living Cilantro
- In a large skillet, brown the pork or beef until no longer pink. Add the garlic and sautee for 30 seconds. Add the cabbage/coleslaw, soy sauce, ginger, and sautee until desired tenderness. You can add a little water if you need more liquid to sautee the coleslaw down.
- Make a well in the center of the skillet and add the egg. Scramble until done over low heat.
- Stir in sriracha. Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle with Basil and Cilantro. Add additional soy sauce and sriracha if desired.