Want a crunchy snack that will make you feel cool as a cucumber? Whip up some homemade Fresh Dill pickles!
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 2 tbsp.
- 2 sugar
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- 4-6 pickling cucumbers
- 2 cloves garlic, whole
- 1 cup fresh dill
- Stir water, vinegar, sugar, and sea salt together in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil;
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Slice cucumbers into spears.
- Combine cucumber, garlic cloves, and fresh dill in a glass container.
- Pour cooled vinegar mixture over cucumber mixture.
- Seal the container and refrigerate for 4-5 days.
- Store in the fridge for up to several weeks. Dill-icious!