class="min-h-[98px] md:min-h-[128px] rev:min-h-0 print:hidden"
- 1/2 oz fresh Rosemary
- 1/2 oz fresh Oregano
- 1.5 lbs parsnips
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1-2 tsp coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 425˚ F.
- Mince the fresh herbs, reserving a couple sprigs of each to use as a garnish.
- Slice parsnips into fries, about 1/2 in thick.
- In a large bowl, toss parsnips in oil, paprika, chopped herbs, and 1 tsp salt.
- Spread the parsnips out on a baking sheet and bake for about 20-30 minutes, stirring them about halfway through.
- Finish with the remaining herbs and a sprinkle of coarse salt.
20" class="fixed bottom-0 right-0 pr-4">