Known for its bold and refreshing taste, chimichurri is easy to make and is excellent as a topping for Grilled Steak, chicken, seafood, and even vegetables.
- 1 cup finely chopped Soli Organic Italian Parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chopped Soli Organic Oregano
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Finely chop parsley and garlic cloves with a knife and transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
- Store chimichurri for up to one week in the refrigerator.
Recipe adapted from Natasha Kravchuk, https://natashaskitchen.com