Deviled eggs make a classic appetizer featuring hard-boiled eggs, tangy mustard, creamy mayo, and fresh Italian Parsley.
- 6 large eggs hard-boiled and peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Honey Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 heaping tablespoon everything seasoning or salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Soli Organic Living Italian Parsley
- A sprinkle of paprika for garnish after deviled eggs are assembled
- With a sharp knife, cut eggs lengthwise
- Remove the yellow yokes and put them into a bowl using a spoon or gentle squeeze.
- Add all ingredients (except paprika) to a bowl and mix with a fork until well mixed.
- Use two teaspoons to put equal portions of the mixture into the egg yokes.
- Sprinkle paprika on top and garnish with more Fresh Parsley.