class="min-h-[98px] md:min-h-[128px] rev:min-h-0 print:hidden"
Find answers to the most commonly asked questions about Soli Organic
and our products including herb usage, living herb care, organic
growing, allergens and more.
Soli Organic Headquarters
Cornflake Crusted Sweet Potato Casserole
This classic Thanksgiving favorite combines sweet and salty flavors with a crunchy topping for a melt-in-your-mouth experience.
- FOR THE CASSEROLE:
- 5 Large Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1 cup Cornflakes, crushed
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 4 tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 tsp. Soli Organic Fresh Thyme Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Prepare the sweet potatoes by placing them in a large saucepan and covering with water. Bring to a boil and continue to cook until softened, about 12 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Mash the sweet potatoes and then add the eggs, 1/4 cup unsalted butter, half and half, brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix together until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Top with crushed cornflakes, chopped pecans and drizzle with 4 tablespoons of melted butter. Bake until lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves before serving.
20" class="fixed bottom-0 right-0 pr-4">