class="min-h-[98px] md:min-h-[128px] rev:min-h-0 print:hidden"
- Juice of 1 Orange
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 – 2 tbsp. Parsley Puree, to taste
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Ground Pepper
- Sesame seeds, optional
A mix of 4 cups Non-starchy Veggies. We suggest the following:
- Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- Bell Pepper, sliced
- Chopped Cauliflower
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Broccoli or Broccolini
- Preheat oven to 375F and grab a large baking sheet (line the bottom of the baking sheet with parchment paper, if desired).
- Whisk the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl or container. Set aside.
- Prepare the vegetables for roasting. For even roasting, try to chop them into similar sizes. Next, you’ll add them to the baking sheet and drizzle with marinade and toss until coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until veggies are cooked and slightly browning.
- Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired. We also like to serve any leftover marinade on the side for dipping.
20" class="fixed bottom-0 right-0 pr-4">