Not to be corny, but we love any excuse to eat cilantro! This recipe is super quick and easy to throw together - while the ingredients may not seem too fancy, the taste is sure to blow you away. Plus, who doesn't love a splash of color on their table? With vibrant yellows, reds, and our personal favorite, green, your eyes will enjoy this as much as your tastebuds. Now get those chips and start dippin!
- 1 16oz bag frozen yellow corn, defrosted & drained. Could it be any easier?
- 2 medium-sized jalapeños, seeded and chopped. Leave in some seeds for extra HEAT.
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tomato chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro, torn or chopped. The most cilantro, the better!
- juice of 2 juicy limes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Mix it all up! Yup. That's it.
- After mixing, you may want to put it in the refrigerator and get chilled. but this step is not required.
- Grab your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy!
If you’re feeling spicy, add some chili powder!