This thick and creamy chocolate peppermint martini is super sweet and delicious, a perfect drink to celebrate the holidays.
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, or to taste
- 1 fluid ounce peppermint schnapps
- 2 fluid ounces Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 2 fluid ounces half-and-half
- Soli Organic fresh Mint and crushed candy cane for garnish
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside edge of a martini glass; place the glass in the freezer.
- Optional: Remove the glass, rim the edge with orange and place the glass upside down on a saucer filled with a crumbled candy cane. Move it around until the rim is coated in the candy cane crumbles.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice; pour peppermint schnapps, chocolate liqueur, vodka, and cream into the shaker. Cover, shake, and strain the martini into the prepared martini glass.