Creamy mashed potatoes made with brown butter that’s flavored with organic herbs will be the star of your holiday table.
- 3 Russet potatoes
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cup whole milk
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 5 sprigs Thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- Peel and cut the potatoes into chunks.
- Boil the potatoes in salty water until they’re fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, place the butter and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Add in the rosemary and thyme. Heat the milk until the butter is melted and the milk is warm.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl, add the salt and mash them.
- Remove the herbs and add the milk and butter to the potatoes. Using an electric mixer, mix the potatoes until they’re creamy.
- Serve in a bowl and top with more herbs.
Tip: Add fresh thyme and rosemary (chopped) to the potatoes before adding the milk for some extra flavor.
Recipe by @unicornsinthekitchen