Game day snack meets pizza night! This Baked Pizza Dip made with our fresh, organic Basil is a touchdown on your menu for the Big Game.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- Soli Organic Living Oregano
- Soli Organic Living Basil
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- Pepperonis (optional)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion (optional)
- French baguette
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and fresh chopped Soli Organic Oregano and Basil. Preheat oven to 375F. Spread mixture evenly in a 9-inch cast iron skillet or 9x9 baking dish.
- Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, sprinkle half over the cream cheese. Top with the pizza sauce, remaining cheese mixture, green pepper, pepperonis and onion.
- Bake in the 375F degree oven for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly and cheese starts to brown.
- op with fresh basil and let stand for 1-2 minutes, serve with a baguette slices.