Whether you’re a hardcore fan or more of a “I just hope everyone is having fun” game watcher, everyone can agree that wings are the best part of tailgating! Cheer on your team while giving your spicy wing a cooling dip into this feta sauce.
- 1.5 lbs party wings (drumettes and wingettes)
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Harissa Purée
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 4 oz full fat greek yoghurt
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 2 tbsp minced Parsley (plus more for garnish)
- 1 tbsp garlic purée
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- If dip is too thick, thin with a small amount of water or buttermilk
- Garnish with a sprinkle of the remaining parsley
- Remove wings from packaging and pat dry with paper towels
- Toss wings with vegetable oil and harissa, then cover and refrigerate for at least one hour
- Preheat oven to 450˚ F
- Mix corn starch and paprika in a wide bowl
- Dredge wings in corn starch and tap off excess, then place on a 9x13 baking sheet. To ensure crispiness, space wings out so that they aren't touching.
- Bake until browned and crispy, about 1 hour, turning the wings halfway through
This recipe can easily be adapted to make more wings, just make sure you don’t crowd them in the oven.