Need a quick and delicious last minute appetizer? This Baked Brie with Herby Cranberry Compote is the perfect festive addition to any holiday party.
- 1 bag fresh cranberries
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- Dash salt
- 2 tsp.s Living Organic Thyme, chopped, plus more for serving
- 2 tsp.s Living Organic Rosemary, chopped, plus more for serving
- 1 wheel brie
- 1 piece frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Favorite crackers
- Combine 1 bag of fresh cranberries, ½ C orange juice, 1 Tablespoon maple syrup, a dash of salt, and 2 tsp.s each of chopped fresh Organic Thyme and Organic Rosemary in a saucepan. Stir until cranberries pop and the mixture becomes thick.
- Using one piece of thawed puff pastry, place brie in the center, top with cranberry compote, and fold the puff pastry up around the brie, to wrap everything up in a fun and festive package.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Add fresh rosemary and thyme sprigs and serve hot with crackers.
Recipe by @ashleighamoroso