Stir our Basil Purée into creamy goat cheese to create a mouthwatering appetizer with dried apricots and macadamia nuts. Our resealable tube is perfect for flexible portions, so you can create enough herbal spread for a party of two or a crowd of thirty.
- 30 Dried California Apricots
- 4 ounces Goat Cheese
- Organic Basil Purée, as needed
- 30 Macadamia Nut Halves
- Drizzle of Honey, optional
- Salt + Pepper, to taste
- Set out apricots on a serving platter or cutting board.
- Stir a few squeezes of basil Purée into the goat cheese, to taste. Top each apricot with a small dollop and finish with a macadamia nut half.
OPTIONAL: Serve platter with a drizzle of honey over all 30 apricot finger foods. Add salt and pepper, to taste, if needed.